|View Digital.ai Release on the plugin site for more information.
The Digital.ai Release Plugin allows Jenkins to create and optionally trigger releases in Digital.ai Release by adding one post-build action to your Jenkins installation:
- Release with Digital.ai Release
If instead you are looking to trigger Jenkins from Digital.ai Release, you want to look at the Digital.ai Release Jenkins task: https://docs.digital.ai/bundle/devops-release-version-v.22.1/page/release/how-to/create-a-jenkins-task.html
- A supported version of DAI Release.
- Jenkins LTS versions supported: from 2.303.1 to 2.319.2
- Java 1.8 or later
For older versions of Digital.ai Release, use Jenkins plugin version 4.0.11.
- Start the release process in Digital.ai Release
- Load a release template from Digital.ai Release
- Provide input for release variables
- Use Jenkins credentials plugin
For information about configuring and using the plugin, as well as release notes, visit the Digital.ai documentation site.
For information about configuring and using the plugin, visit the Digital.ai documentation site.