The current version of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before use:
Allows users to upload files to Slack
Jenkins is a wonderful continuous integration system which automates your build process for you. Frequently artifacts and files are generated during the build process which one may want to share with their team. This plugin was born out of that necessity and streamlines the process of posting such files to Slack, the popular chat messenger for companies and teams. With bare minimum configuration, you get a slack uploader!
Check the wiki page: - https://github.com/jenkinsci/slack-uploader-plugin to post issues or to check release notes.
- Create a Slack account and obtain your token.
- Install the plugin on Jenkins server.
- Configure your Jenkins job as a Post-Build action.
- Enter the channel and the file path of the files you want to upload.
- Start a build and watch as the magic happens.