Prometheus metrics1.2.2Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.625.3ID: prometheus
View Prometheus metrics on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
- PROMETHEUS_ENDPOINT Configures rest endpoint. Defaults to "prometheus"
- PROMETHEUS_NAMESPACE Configure prometheus metric namespace. Defaults to "default"
Version 1.2.1 (May 14, 2018)
Adding a gauge for the last start time of the build (#49)
Adding a basic unit test to show that the abort works (#48)
stop reparsing the flowNodes (#47)
Resolving gradle build issues (#44)
Version 1.2.0 (April 18, 2018)
- Updated incorrect help for '_last_build_result' metric (#39)
- Check configuration for updates on each collection (#41)
- Allow to configure fetching of test results from builds. (#37)
- Update build instructions (#34)
- Add option to process or ignore disabled jobs. (#26)
Version 1.1.1 (October 8, 2017)
- Fix PrometheusConfiguration.setCountFailedBuilds
- allow to configure the default namespace in "Manage Jenkins"
- Enable automatic build on jenkins.io
- Add extra job metrics
Version 1.1.0 (August 23, 2017)
- Enable filtering by build results for build duration export
- Allow slashes in path and add authentication for the metrics endpoint
Version 1.0.6 (June 14, 2016)
- Added more logging for debugging purposes.
Version 1.0.5 (April 18, 2016)
- iterate over getPreviousBuild for memory optimization.
Version 1.0.4 (April 18, 2016)
- Initial release