Allows users to create or update a Kanboard task as a post-build action, trigger a build when a task is created or moved, and fetch a task and its attachments as a build step.Kanboard is an open source tool to manage projects using a Lean Kanban approach.
Requires Kanboard version >= 1.0.36.
- Security fixes.
- The plugin now allows task tags management. You can add new tags (or remove existing ones) using a comma separated string of tags. Prefix a tag with "-" to remove it.
- A Kanboard task attachment maximum allowed size can be defined in the global configuration, attachments of a bigger size won't be sent to the Kanboard server.
- Renamed from kanboard-publisher-plugin to kanboard-plugin.
- Trigger now also fires on task move (column change), it was only available on task creation before.
- A new build step is now available that allows to fetch a Kanboard task and some of its attachments available through the KANBOARD_TASKJSON and a few others environment variables.
- Can trigger a build when a Kanboard task is created, the corresponding task reference is exported to the KANBOARD_TASKREF build environment variable.
- Allow to define task color via the KANBOARD_TASKCOLOR environment variable.
- Internationalization and french translation added.
- Debug mode now globally configurable and disabled by default.
- Export Kanboard task URL as KANBOARD_TASKURL environment variable.
- Initial version (requires Kanboard version >= 1.0.31).