A plugin that allows to create or update a Kanboard task as a post-build action, to trigger a build when a task is created or moved, and to fetch a task and its attachments as a build step.
This plugin requires that Kanboard be configured to use the "X-API-Auth" header for authentication as described in the documentation here: https://docs.kanboard.org/en/latest/api/authentication.html
Allows users to create or update a Kanboard task as a post-build action, trigger a build when a task is created or moved, and fetch a task and its attachments as a build step.
Kanboard is an open source tool to manage projects using a Lean Kanban approach.
Requires Kanboard version >= 1.0.36.
Versions 1.5.12-1.5.13 (Sep 26, 2022)
- Fixes ClassCastException crashes with latest release of Kanboard.
- Update project URL for documentation
Versions 1.5.9-1.5.11 (Sep 25, 2018)
- Security fixes.
Version 1.5.8 (Mar 13, 2017)
- The plugin now allows task tags management. You can add new tags (or remove existing ones) using a comma separated string of tags. Prefix a tag with "-" to remove it.
Version 1.5.7 (Dec 20, 2016)
- A Kanboard task attachment maximum allowed size can be defined in the global configuration, attachments of a bigger size won't be sent to the Kanboard server.
Version 1.5.6 (Dec 18, 2016)
- Renamed from kanboard-publisher-plugin to kanboard-plugin.
Version 1.5.4 (Dec 17, 2016)
- Trigger now also fires on task move (column change), it was only available on task creation before.
Version 1.5.1 (Dec 16, 2016)
- A new build step is now available that allows to fetch a Kanboard task and some of its attachments available through the KANBOARD_TASKJSON and a few others environment variables.
Version 1.4 (Dec 16, 2016)
- Can trigger a build when a Kanboard task is created, the corresponding task reference is exported to the KANBOARD_TASKREF build environment variable.
Version 1.3.3 (Dec 15, 2016)
- Allow to define task color via the KANBOARD_TASKCOLOR environment variable.
Version 1.3.1 (Dec 14, 2016)
- Internationalization and french translation added.
Version 1.2 (Dec 09, 2016)
- Debug mode now globally configurable and disabled by default.
Version 1.1 (Dec 08, 2016)
- Export Kanboard task URL as KANBOARD_TASKURL environment variable.
Version 1.0 (Dec 06, 2016)
- Initial version (requires Kanboard version >= 1.0.31).