Kanboard1.5.11Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.625.3ID: kanboard
Last released: 7 months ago
View Kanboard on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Requires Kanboard version >= 1.0.36.
Versions 1.5.9-1.5.11 (Sep 25, 2018)
- Security fixes.
Version 1.5.8 (Mar 13, 2017)
- The plugin now allows task tags management. You can add new tags (or remove existing ones) using a comma separated string of tags. Prefix a tag with "-" to remove it.
Version 1.5.7 (Dec 20, 2016)
- A Kanboard task attachment maximum allowed size can be defined in the global configuration, attachments of a bigger size won't be sent to the Kanboard server.
Version 1.5.6 (Dec 18, 2016)
- Renamed from kanboard-publisher-plugin to kanboard-plugin.
Version 1.5.4 (Dec 17, 2016)
- Trigger now also fires on task move (column change), it was only available on task creation before.
Version 1.5.1 (Dec 16, 2016)
- A new build step is now available that allows to fetch a Kanboard task and some of its attachments available through the KANBOARD_TASKJSON and a few others environment variables.
Version 1.4 (Dec 16, 2016)
- Can trigger a build when a Kanboard task is created, the corresponding task reference is exported to the KANBOARD_TASKREF build environment variable.
Version 1.3.3 (Dec 15, 2016)
- Allow to define task color via the KANBOARD_TASKCOLOR environment variable.
Version 1.3.1 (Dec 14, 2016)
- Internationalization and french translation added.
Version 1.2 (Dec 09, 2016)
- Debug mode now globally configurable and disabled by default.
Version 1.1 (Dec 08, 2016)
- Export Kanboard task URL as KANBOARD_TASKURL environment variable.
Version 1.0 (Dec 06, 2016)
- Initial version (requires Kanboard version >= 1.0.31).