This plugin shows the state of your builds using the awesome Philips hue lights.The following states are implemented:
- building => blue
- success => green
- fatal errors => red
- no fatal errors ("unstable") => yellow
- Create a new user one the hue bridge (http://developers.meethue.com/gettingstarted.html).
- Open Global Setting and set the IP address and the authorized username of the hue bridge.
- Create a new job or modify an existing job, add the post-build action Colorize Hue-Light and set the id of the light you want to control.
Version 1.2.0 - 2014-08-24
- Change the color of multiple synchronized lights at once (thanks to nakker for this feature)
- fixed that customized colors in build settings are not shown properly
- explicitly allowed the use of a hostname in addition to the IP address for the hue bridge
Version 1.1.0 - 2014-05-29
Thanks to cambler for these changes!
Please re-save you global and jobs configuration!
- color of all build states can now be configured globally and per job
- prebuild trigger pulses the color for 30s to indicate that a build is running
- fixed the deprecated prebuild interface that caused issues
Version 1.0.1 - 2014-02-06
- fixed issue of not saturated bulbs
Version 1.0.0 - 2013-10-21
- Initial release