This plugin integrates Jenkins with Helix TeamHub.
The plugin creates events to Helix TeamHub from Jenkins builds. The events can then be seen in the activity feeds of Helix TeamHub projects. The plugin supports Helix Git, Git, Subversion, and Mercurial.
To allow Jenkins to send notifications to Helix TeamHub, you'll need to configure two Helix TeamHub API key for your Jenkins instance, namely Plugin Key. To do this, open up Jenkins System Configuration (Manage Jenkins -> Configure System). There you'll find the Helix TeamHub notifier section and under it inputs for the two keys. You'll find your Company Key from your Helix TeamHub User Preferences (Userdropdownmenu -> Preferences) under API keys. Lastly, fill in the hostname of your Helix TeamHub instance.
After you’re done with the global plugin configuration, you’ll need to specify which Helix TeamHub bot account each job should utilize. To do this, open up Job Configuration (Job -> Configure) and add a new Helix TeamHub Notification Post-build Action. There you’ll need to give the Account Key of the Helix TeamHub bot account you want the job to utilize. To create a bot, navigate to your Helix TeamHub project and click on Settings and bot accounts. Now click on New bot to create a new bot. Once you’ve created the bot, its details will be shown to you and you’ll find the bot’s Account Key under API keys.
In case you use Helix Git repositories with manual depot creation and custom graph depot path check the 'Enter project and repository IDs manually' field and fill in the fields.
- Add support for HelixGit repositories.
- Minimal Jenkins version required is 2.60.3.
- Fix description typos.
- Rebrand to Helix TeamHub.
- Added support for repositories with slashes in their names.
- Fixed SSH repository URL support.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Deveo authorization to fail due to missing account key.
- Deveo API hostname now defaults to https://app.deveo.com.
- The plugin is now built against Jenkins version 1.627.
- Added support for builds with Mercurial as their primary SCM.
- Build events now map to matching Deveo code reviews (Git only).
- API version can no longer be configured in Jenkins' global settings.
- You no longer need to configure Deveo project and repository on a job-basis.
- Added more detailed help texts for configuration fields.
- Added job name to Deveo build event payload.
- Fixed loading global config on Jenkins startup.
- Initial release.