Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This is a plugin for the Jenkins CI server which provides additional columns in the main UI screen. It's using the listview-column extension. Since additional columns do not require a lot of code, the intention is to bundle multiple columns in one plugin instead of having a separate plugin for each column.
It currently provides the following columns:
- Build description
- Shows the build description of the last build
- Options: Force column width
- Build duration
- Show last build duration
- Options: Time since build started, average duration, average duration compact
- Build parameters
- Shows either all build parameters or build parameters maching a regular expression
- Options: Use regular expression
- Configure build button
- Show shortcut to configuration page of a job
- Disable/enable Project button/icon
- Disable/enable job with one click
- Options: Use button or icon
- Job type
- Show job type (eg. Freestyle, Maven, Multi Branch, etc)
- Options: Use pronoun
- Last build
- Shows last build
- Options: Build Start/End, Build Selector, Show relative times, Show link to build
- Last build node
- Shows last build node, where job was running
- Last/current build console
- Shows shortcut to last/current build console
- Last project configuration modification
- Shows date of last configuration modification
- Periodic build trigger
- Shows last build trigger in cron format
- Project description
- Shows the job/project description
- Options: Display job name, Trim description, Force column width
- SCM type
- Shows the type of SCM that is used in the job (e.g. CVS, SVN, Git)
- Agent or label restriction
- Shows the agent or label restrictions
- Test result
- Shows the test results of the last build
- Options: Test result format
- User name
- Shows the name of the user that started the last build
- Workspace link
- Shows a link to the job's workspace
Some columns have been adapted from existing plugins that in some cases are not actively maintained anymore, e.g.
Build node plugin(SUSPENDED)
- Configure job column plugin
- Console column plugin
- Description column plugin
- Job type column plugin
Changelog & Releases
See GitHub releases
How to add a column
- Create a new view by clicking on the "+" tab above the list of jobs, select "list view" as type and give it a name. At the bottom of the configuration page of the new view you can add more columns and change their order.
- If you want to add columns to the All view, follow the guide on the Editing or Replacing the All View wiki page.
How to configure a column
Columns can be configured on the "Edit view" page. Please note, not all columns can be configured.
Please create an issue in the Jenkins JIRA on the "extra-columns-plugin" component. Please do not use GitHub issues!
Since the column API is quite simple, it's easy to get started. Contributions are more than welcome. :)
You have an idea for a new column or want to improve an existing column?
The fastest way to get this done, is to fork the GitHub project, take a look at the existing code, copy and/or modify a column and create a pull-request.