Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This is a plugin for the Jenkins CI server which provides additional columns in the main UI screen. It's using the listview-column extension. Since additional columns do not require a lot of code, the intention is to bundle multiple columns in one plugin instead of having a separate plugin for each column.
It currently provides the following columns:
- Build description
- Build duration
- Build parameters
- Configure build button
- Disable/enable Project button/icon
- Job type
- Last build
- Last build node
- Last/current build console
- Last project configuration modification
- Periodic build trigger
- Project description
- SCM type
- Agent or label restriction
- Test result
- User name
- Workspace link
Some columns have been adapted from existing plugins that in some cases are not actively maintained anymore, e.g.
- Build node plugin
- Configure job column plugin
- Console column plugin
- Description column plugin
- Job type column plugin
Changelog & Releases
See GitHub releases
How to add a column
- Create a new view by clicking on the "+" tab above the list of jobs, select "list view" as type and give it a name. At the bottom of the configuration page of the new view you can add more columns and change their order.
- If you want to add columns to the All view, follow the guide on the Editing or Replacing the All View wiki page.
How to configure a column
Columns can be configured on the "Edit view" page. Please note, not all columns can be configured.
Please create an issue in the Jenkins JIRA on the "extra-columns-plugin" component. Please do not use GitHub issues!
Since the column API is quite simple, it's easy to get started. Contributions are more than welcome. :)
You have an idea for a new column or want to improve an existing column?
The fastest way to get this done, is to fork the GitHub project, take a look at the existing code, copy and/or modify a column and create a pull-request.