Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This is a plugin for the Jenkins CI server which provides additional columns in the main UI screen. It's using the listview-column extension. Since additional columns do not require a lot of code, the intention is to bundle multiple columns in one plugin instead of having a separate plugin for each column.
It currently provides the following columns:
- Build description
- Shows the build description of the last build
- Options: Force column width
- Build duration
- Show last build duration
- Options: Time since build started, average duration, average duration compact
- Build parameters
- Shows either all build parameters or build parameters maching a regular expression
- Options: Use regular expression
- Configure build button
- Show shortcut to configuration page of a job
- Disable/enable Project button/icon
- Disable/enable job with one click
- Options: Use button or icon
- Job type
- Show job type (eg. Freestyle, Maven, Multi Branch, etc)
- Options: Use pronoun
- Last build
- Shows last build
- Options: Build Start/End, Build Selector, Show relative times, Show link to build
- Last build node
- Shows last build node, where job was running
- Last/current build console
- Shows shortcut to last/current build console
- Last project configuration modification
- Shows date of last configuration modification
- Periodic build trigger
- Shows last build trigger in cron format
- Project description
- Shows the job/project description
- Options: Display job name, Trim description, Force column width
- SCM type
- Shows the type of SCM that is used in the job (e.g. CVS, SVN, Git)
- Agent or label restriction
- Shows the agent or label restrictions
- Test result
- Shows the test results of the last build
- Options: Test result format
- User name
- Shows the name of the user that started the last build
- Workspace link
- Shows a link to the job's workspace
Some columns have been adapted from existing plugins that in some cases are not actively maintained anymore, e.g.
Build node plugin(SUSPENDED)
- Configure job column plugin
- Console column plugin
- Description column plugin
- Job type column plugin
See GitHub releases
- Create a new view by clicking on the "+" tab above the list of jobs, select "list view" as type and give it a name. At the bottom of the configuration page of the new view you can add more columns and change their order.
- If you want to add columns to the All view, follow the guide on the Editing or Replacing the All View wiki page.
Columns can be configured on the "Edit view" page. Please note, not all columns can be configured.
Please create an issue in the Jenkins JIRA on the "extra-columns-plugin" component. Please do not use GitHub issues!
Since the column API is quite simple, it's easy to get started. Contributions are more than welcome. :)
The fastest way to get this done, is to fork the GitHub project, take a look at the existing code, copy and/or modify a column and create a pull-request.