Keeps build artifacts compressed to save disk space on the master.
Adds an option to compress build artifacts (currently in a ZIP file only) when stored on the master. To use, you must request this option in the Jenkins global configuration screen (Artifact Management for Builds section).
Artifacts produced before the plugin was installed/configured will not be compressed, though it will be served correctly.
Some other plugins do not yet support nonstandard artifact storage. In particular, Copy Artifact will be broken. (JENKINS-22637)
- Unable to compress artifacts with non-IBM437 characters in filename. Regression introduced in 1.4. (JENKINS-27522)
- java.util.zip.ZipException thrown when reading artifacts from archive larger than 4G. (JENKINS-27042)
Before this version, plugin is not able to serve artifacts when archive exceeds 4G in size, it leads to JVM crashes on java 6. (JENKINS-27042)
- Avoid ZipException thrown when accessing artifiacts while archiving. 4720879
- Handle special characters in artifact filename correctly. JENKINS-26858
- Supporting “download artifacts as ZIP”.
- Initial version. See JENKINS-6229 for background. Not yet implemented: adding artifacts in multiple rounds; downloading ZIPs of artifacts.