Zanata is an open source translation management platform.
After you install this jenkins plugin, you can set up a job to perform typical localization workflow:
- check out your project from SCM
- push source (and/or translation) to Zanata server for translators to work on
- pull translation from Zanata server
- commit translation into SCM (currently only git is supported automatically. Other SCM will need to be managed yourself. e.g. via scripting)
- push the commit to remote SCM (using git publisher or equivalent)