Pipeline: SCM Step2.6Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.60ID: workflow-scm-step
Last released: 6 days ago
Adds Pipeline steps to check out or update working sources from various SCMs (version control).A component of Pipeline Plugin.
2.6 (Jun 20, 2017)
checkoutstep now returns a
Mapof environment variables set by the SCM in legacy Freestyle jobs, such as
2.5 (Jun 16, 2017)
- No user-facing changes.
2.4 (Feb 27, 2017)
- No user-facing changes, only test infrastructure.
2.3 (Nov 10, 2016)
- No user-facing changes, only internal metadata.
2.2 (Jul 05, 2016)
svnsteps now moved to their respective SCM plugins. This plugin now includes only the generic
2.1 (Jun 09, 2016)
- JENKINS-35247 Removed direct plugin dependencies on Git Plugin and Subversion Plugin, in preparation for moving the
svnsteps to their natural homes. (forward-ported from 1.14.2 / 1.4.3)
- Downgraded “overriding old revision state” warning.
2.0 (Apr 05, 2016)
- First release under per-plugin versioning scheme. See 1.x changelog for earlier releases.