Processes code coverage metrics from for VectorCAST Projects
This is a fork of the Emma-plugin; all existing components maintain the existing license. New files are licensed under MIT. Moved or renamed files maintain their old license, and their history can be seen by looking at the source control revision logs.
This plugin allows you to capture code coverage reports from VectorCAST Projects. Jenkins will generate the trend report of coverage. This plugin is used automatically with the VectorCAST Execution Plugin
Coverage information from tests runs that has been converted to XML files is read and displayed by this plugin. It shows coverage trends and allows drilling down to more detailed coverage informantion
This plugin displays coverage and coverage trend data from running VectorCAST/Manage projects with the VectorCAST Execution Plugin. It is added as a dependency to the execution plugin and is automatically used to display coverage data.
The top page of a job will contain coverage trend graph
Both the small coverage trend graph and 'Coverage Trend' menu on the left can be clicked on. Clicking on the 'Coverage Trend' menu will show a full page coverage trend graph.
Clicking on either the small or large coverage trend graph will show more information and so on as you click on additional links
- Bumped dashboard-view from 2.16 to 2.18.1
- Updated minimum Jenkins version to 2.361
- Upgraded to Java 11
- Upgraded TimeLocal from org.joda.time to java.time
- Updated dependencies
- Upgraded from findbugs to spotbugs
- Cleaned up bugs found with spotbugs
- Fixed coverage history to look for SUCCESS or UNSTABLE builds.
- Added coverage difference to the summary page
- Fix to support jobs configured with older coverage plugins
- Added option to control build status based on decreased code coverage
- Fixed find-bugs and javadoc issues
- Fix Temporary Directory Hijacking or Information Disclosure Vulnerability #9
- Fixed snippet generator
- Fixed health reports for pipeline
- Use HTTPS URLs in pom.xml
- Bump dashboard-view from 2.1 to 2.16
- Upgrade to commons-digester3
- Fixed misalignment of charts with an environmnent has no coverage
- Fixed remote read hang up problem
- Additional debug logging
- Add SimpleBuildStep usage to support freestyle jobs.
- Update for additional chart fixes
- Trend Chart not updating correctly with all coverage metrics at 0
- Support for displaying top-level coverage calculated by VectorCAST Execution Plugin scripts
- Initial release