Processes code coverage metrics from for VectorCAST Projects
This is a fork of the Emma-plugin; all existing components maintain the existing license. New files are licensed under MIT. Moved or renamed files maintain their old license, and their history can be seen by looking at the source control revision logs.
This plugin allows you to capture code coverage reports from VectorCAST Projects. Jenkins will generate the trend report of coverage. This plugin is used automatically with the VectorCAST Execution Plugin
Coverage information from tests runs that has been converted to XML files is read and displayed by this plugin. It shows coverage trends and allows drilling down to more detailed coverage informantion
This plugin displays coverage and coverage trend data from running VectorCAST/Manage projects with the VectorCAST Execution Plugin. It is added as a dependency to the execution plugin and is automatically used to display coverage data.
The top page of a job will contain coverage trend graph
Both the small coverage trend graph and 'Coverage Trend' menu on the left can be clicked on. Clicking on the 'Coverage Trend' menu will show a full page coverage trend graph.
Clicking on either the small or large coverage trend graph will show more information and so on as you click on additional links
- Fixed snippet generator
- Fixed health reports for pipeline
- Use HTTPS URLs in pom.xml
- Bump dashboard-view from 2.1 to 2.16
- Upgrade to commons-digester3
- Fixed misalignment of charts with an environmnent has no coverage
- Fixed remote read hang up problem
- Additional debug logging
- Add SimpleBuildStep usage to support freestyle jobs.
- Update for additional chart fixes
- Trend Chart not updating correctly with all coverage metrics at 0
- Support for displaying top-level coverage calculated by VectorCAST Execution Plugin scripts
- Initial release