It's a Jenkins plugin that collects jobs and test results and reports them in :
Test Results Aggregator can collect test results for :
and code coverage results for :
It is advisable to be used as the last step in a CI/CD pipeline.
Requires both global and job configuration .
After installing this plugin, navigate to Global Configuration. Scroll down for Test Result Aggregator :
In this section you can define :
|Jenkins Base Url||The HTTP address of the Jenkins installation, such as http://yourhost.yourdomain/jenkins/ .This is used to access Jenkins API.|
|Jenkins Account Username||username of the account that will be used to access Jenkins API and fetch job results.|
|Jenkins Account password/token||password or token of the account that will be used to access Jenkins API and fetch job results.|
|Mail Notification From||sender for the mail Notification. Default is "Jenkins".|
Extra Notes :
- Mail notification requires also the Jenkins Global Configuration setting for SMTP server
- All Jobs that running tests should publish their own test results (Junit, testNG, Nunit). The same stands for coverage results (Jacoco).
See the Github releases page.
- 1.1.x Requires Jenkins < 2.277
- 1.2.x Requires Jenkins >= 2.277
- 2.x Integration with jenkins client library