This project is a Jenkins plugin, which allows checking user permissions for particular jobs and nodes. The plugin can create various reports upon the request by Jenkins administrators.
In order to use the plugin functionality, you should have the global
Jenkins.ADMINISTER permission. Once you get it...
- Go to the
Manage Jenkins > Security Inspectorpage.
- Select the report you want to create and click the hyperlink.
- Specify additional parameters (filters, etc.) in the opened page.
Now this plugin can created 3 reports:
For selected user:
- Single user, multiple jobs.
- Display job permissions for the specified user.
- Items for the report can be selected using regular expressions or additional filters (e.g. JobFilter extension point).
- Single user, multiple nodes.
- Display node permissions for the specified user.
- Nodes for the report can be selected using regular expressions.
For selected job:
- Multiple users, single job.
- Display users permissions for the specified item.
- Users for the report can be selected using regular expressions.
Use the main Jenkins bugtracker. All issues should use the
security-inspector-plugin component. The issue reporting guide is available here.
- Create pull requests on GitHub
- New reports can be also created in external plugins. There is a
ReportBuilderextension point for it.