REPO1.10.6Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.580.1ID: repo
Last released: 12 days ago
This plugin adds Repo as an SCM provider in Jenkins.
|This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!|
This plugin adds Repo (http://code.google.com/p/git-repo/) as an SCM provider for Jenkins. Projects can use this plugin to only run builds when changes are detected in any of the git repositories in the repo manifest, to list the changes between builds, and to re-create the project state across all repositories for any previous build using a static manifest.
- Use local_manifests/local.xml rather than local_manifest.xml. (pull #42)
- Fixex typos in local manifest help. (pull #37)
- JENKINS-36703 Fixed polling behaviour. (pull #38)
- Fixed some repo commands. (pull #39)
- JENKINS-36644 Fix Tag action is not working in pipeline job. (pull #35)
- JENKINS-33958 Fix changelog hang when used with pipeline. (pull #34)
- Adding an option to ignore specific projects on scm poll. (pull #31)
- Fix some options can't be shown properly in configuration page (pull #25)
- Support for shallow clones, option to reset the repo before syncing (pull #20)
- Fixed JENKINS-17913 Expand manifest file and URL. (pull #21)
- Added --trace option. (pull #22)
- Fixed JENKINS-23262 (pull #22)
- Added option for --first-parent in changelog. (pull #23)
- Allow parameters in repo branch name (issue #20)
- Fixed a bug where a poll compared the current workspace and polled branch incorrectly.
- Improved git log
- Support for repo init -g
- Support for repo init --repo-url
- Parent pom updated to jenkins 1.424
- Lowered memory footprint in case of projects with a large build history.
- Support repo options '-c' and '-q'.
- Fix: Repo does not implement getAffectedFiles() (issue #14926).
- Allow localManifest to be specified either literally or as an URL.
- Fix : Jobs using repo plugin do not persist (JENKINS-12466)
- Fix : Fixed NPE in RevisionState.hashCode()
If build scripts modify the workspace, which cause problems during repo sync, try running git reset --hard on the repository and re-running repo sync. Thanks to tgover.
Don't show all the changes brought in from a merge commit in the change log, just show the merge commit (see git log --first-parent). This fixes a problem of a merge commit breaking the build and all authors of changes brought in with that merge commit getting emailed about it. Thanks to tgover.
Add support for syncing from local mirrors, specify the number of projects to sync simultaneously, use a local manifest, and sync to a subdirectory of the workspace. Thanks to tgover.
Add support to specify the name of the manifest file to use. Thanks to farshidce.