Jenkins PowerShell Plugin
Provides Jenkins integration with PowerShell
Integrates with PowerShell by allowing you to directly write PowerShell scripts into the text box in Jenkins. Other than that, this plugin works pretty much like the standard shell script support.
- Does this plugin support pipelines?
- No, but there is a powershell step provided by the Pipeline: Nodes and Processes plugin
Version 1.4 (Dec 4 2019)
- Support for Linux PowerShell
- Add $ErrorActionPreference = "Stop" to the top of each script before executing (JENKINS-36002)
- Required Jenkins version: 2.138.4
- Added codemirror mode text/x-csharp for command syntax highlighting
- Support -NoProfile via checkbox
Version 1.3 (Sept 18 2015)
- PowerShell now runs in Non-Interactive mode to prevent interactive prompts from hanging the build
- PowerShell now runs with ExecutionPolicy set to "Bypass" to avoid execution policy issues
- Scripts now exit with $LastExitCode, causing non-zero exit codes to mark a build as failed
- Added help and list of available environment variables (including English and French translations)
Version 1.2 (Aug 5 2009)
- Fixed a quotation problem.
Version 1.1 (July 1 2009)
- Fixed a bug in the launch of PowerShell
Version 1.0 (June 16 2009)
- Initial version