PowerShell1.3Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.450ID: powershell
Last released: 4 years ago
Integrates with Windows PowerShell by allowing you to directly write PowerShell scripts into the text box in Jenkins. Other than that, this plugin works pretty much like the standard shell script support.
Version 1.3 (Sept 18 2015)
- PowerShell now runs in Non-Interactive mode to prevent interactive prompts from hanging the build
- PowerShell now runs with ExcecutionPolicy set to "Bypass" to avoid execution policy issues
- Scripts now exit with $LastExitCode, causing non-zero exit codes to mark a build as failed
- Added help and list of available environment variables (including English and French translations)
Version 1.2 (Aug 5 2009)
- Fixed a quotation problem.
Version 1.1 (July 1 2009)
- Fixed a bug in the launch of PowerShell (patch)
Version 1.0 (June 16 2009)
- Initial version