Pipeline: Declarative Agent API1.1.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.7.1ID: pipeline-model-declarative-agent
Last released: 13 days ago
Declarative Jenkins Pipelines
|This plugin requires Jenkins 2.7.1 or later
|More Information at jenkins.io
More information is available at jenkins.io.
- JENKINS-42762 - Go back to allowing multiple conditions directly in a when directive.
- JENKINS-42693 - Add additionalBuildArgs parameter for dockerfile.
- JENKINS-42771 - Allow + binary expressions in env values.
- 1.1 was inadvertently built with Java 8 and has errors when run with Java 7. 1.1.1 is a rebuild of 1.1 with the correct Java 7 used.
- JENKINS-42230 - Move all extension points provided by Declarative into a single new plugin for simpler dependencies.
- JENKINS-42168 - Added validateDeclarativePipeline step for validating Declarative Pipelines from within Pipelines. Meta!
- JENKINS-41503 - Fix behavior of null translation between JSON and Groovy representations.
- JENKINS-42286 - Allow directory separators in Dockerfile file names.
- JENKINS-42470 - Don't require a crumb for the pipeline-model-converter API endpoint.
- JENKINS-38110 - Add a libraries directive for specifying shared libraries to load in to the build.
- JENKINS-41118 - Support custom workspaces.
- JENKINS-42473 - Don't use parse results from any source but the Jenkinsfile.
- JENKINS-41185 - Add support for anyOf, allOf and not when conditions that contain other when conditions.
- JENKINS-42498 - Fix when/environment serialization error when XStream serialization is used behind the scenes.
- JENKINS-42640 - Properly handle validation of String -> int
- JENKINS-42551 - Reject String values in JSON that would lead to invalid Groovy syntax, and reject any JSON that converts to invalid Groovy syntax generally.
- JENKINS-42550 - Properly point to bad top-level entries in validation.
- JENKINS-41748 - Allow cross referencing of variables in environment section to actually work.
- JENKINS-41890 - Make sure env.WORKSPACE can be referenced in environment section properly.
- JENKINS-42027 - Global configuration for Declarative-specific Docker settings (label, registry) were not persisting across restarts.
- JENKINS-41668 - Add a "dir" option for Dockerfile Declarative agent.
- JENKINS-41900 - Move "should I do checkout?" logic around for simpler code in extensions of Declarative agents.
- JENKINS-41605 - Auto-checkout from SCM in per-stage agents if they're not reusing the same node block as the top-level agent.
- JENKINS-41950 - Properly report errors outside stages.
- JENKINS-41645 - Better validation for non-binary expressions in environment block.
- JENKINS-42039 - Add a Declarative option for "treat unstable as failure".
- JENKINS-42226 - Prevent NullPointerException when a null value is used for when branch condition.
- JENKINS-41911 - Shade JSON schema-related dependencies to avoid issues with conflicting library versions when certain other plugins (such as jackson2-api) are installed.
- First non-beta release. No changes from 0.9.
- JENKINS-41490, JENKINS-41491 - Fixing JSON support for nested tree steps and validation of certain tree steps.
- JENKINS-41518 - Add validation of environment variable names to be valid Java identifiers - only relevant for JSON->Jenkinsfile conversion since this would already have shown up as a compilation error in a Jenkinsfile.
- Catching a few validation fixes and string changes.
- FINAL BETA - if a blocker bug is discovered before 1.0 is released, additional point releases may be done before 1.0.
- JENKINS-40984 - Always evaluate all possible post conditions even if an earlier one fails.
- JENKINS-39684 - Allow configuration of registry URL and credentials for docker and dockerfile agent types.
- JENKINS-40866 - Allow per-stage agent configuration of docker and dockerfile to run on the same node as the top-level, so that you can reuse the workspace.
- JENKINS-41050 - Perform SCM checkout on raw node first even if we're using docker or dockerfile.
- JENKINS-41243 - Speeding up tagging of synthetic stages for improved UX in Blue Ocean.
- JENKINS-41012 - when branch and environment conditions did not actually work. Fixed.
- Fixing an issue with validation/parsing outside the context of a run.
- Fixing compatibility warning to say compatible since 0.8.
- JENKINS-40418 - Fix previously-not-running validation for triggers, parameters and properties.
- JENKINS-40337 - Rename properties to options and add the first Declarative-specific option, skipDefaultCheckout.
- JENKINS-40462 - Get rid of wrappers section, move wrappers like timeout and retry into options section.
- JENKINS-40580 - Quote parallel branch names to make sure they're valid.
- JENKINS-40642 - Add additional default imports so that things like @Library and @NonCPS work.
- JENKINS-40239 - Add descriptions for build conditions.
- JENKINS-40393 - Internationalize error messages!
- JENKINS-40524 - Reworked agent syntax to be more extensible and consistent.
- JENKINS-40370 - Improved when syntax and helpers.
- Re-spinning release due to a mixup that resulted in one of the sub-plugins not ending up in the Update Center.
- JENKINS-39134 - Fix issue with Guice and resuming a build within a script block.
- JENKINS-38153 - Use the new TagsAction class to mark skipped stages so that Blue Ocean can render them accurately.
- JENKINS-39923 - Add new jenkins-cli command for linting a Declarative Jenkinsfile.
- JENKINS-40136 - Properly allow use of failFast with parallel.
- JENKINS-40226 - Make sure non-stage failures still trigger post failure conditions.
- JENKINS-39216 - Add dockerfile agent backend, auto-building a Dockerfile and running the build in the resulting image.
- JENKINS-39631 - Fix error status for steps within stages.
- JENKINS-37781 - Add conditional execution of individual stages via the when section.
- JENKINS-39394 - Removing notifications completely, renaming postBuild to post for consistency with post-stage actions.
- JENKINS-39799 - Fix a bug with invalid post contents.
- JENKINS-37823 - wrappers section for wrapping the entire build in a block-scoped step, like retry or timeout.
- JENKINS-38433 - agent backends are now pluggable.
- JENKINS-39245 - Added environment section support in stages.
- JENKINS-39244 - Added tools section support in stages.
- JENKINS-38993 - Deterministic order for post-build/stage condition execution.
- JENKINS-39011 - Properly error out if the pipeline step is present but not at the top-level.
- JENKINS-39109 - Add a configuration option for what label to use for docker agents.
- JENKINS-38865 - Split the AST into a separate plugin so others can depend on it without pulling everything in.
- JENKINS-38331 - Per-stage configuration for agent.
- JENKINS-37792 - Post-stage actions added.
- 0.3 was inadvertently built with Java 8 - so a new release is needed.
- JENKINS-37824 - Support for job properties, triggers and build parameters.
- JENKINS-38818 - Correctly escape string constants when generating groovy from AST
- JENKINS-38564 - API to convert json step blob to step syntax (and back) - one step at a time
- JENKINS-37788 - Use isLiteral instead of isConstant
- JENKINS-38426 - Allow non-literal expressions for environment variable values.
- JENKINS-38242 - Allow specifying arguments for Docker.
- JENKINS-38152 - Expose the execution model on the WorkflowRun.
- JENKINS-37932 - Add agent any to replace agent label:"".
- JENKINS-38097 - Execute empty named stages for any planned stages after a stage fails so that execution model and actual execution match up.
- JENKINS-37897 - switch to block-scoped stages and add synthetic stages for notifications and postBuild.
- JENKINS-37828 - Properly reject mixes of parallel and other steps.
- JENKINS-37928 - Properly detect sections without values.
- JENKINS-38047 - Allow multiple unnamed parameters in declarative subset.
- Initial beta release. Functional but limited.