Jenkins plugin for a Perforce Helix Core Server (P4D).
- Release notes
- FreeStyle setup guide
- Pipeline setup guide
- Pipeline libraries
- MultiBranch guide
- Building Jobs
- Post Build Actions
- Advanced scripting
- Notes page
- Jenkins page
- Jenkins 2.89.1 or greater.
- Helix Core Server 2016.2 or greater.
- Minimum Perforce Protection of
openfor the Jenkins user.
- Review Build feature requires Helix Swarm 2016.2 or greater.
- One Jenkins job per Helix Swarm branch.
- Helix 'Build Farm' servers are not supported, they were superseded by Helix Commit-Edge servers back in 2013.2
- Open Jenkins in a browser; for example http://jenkins_host:8080
- Browse to 'Manage Jenkins' --> 'Manage Plugins' and select the Available tab.
- Find the 'P4 Plugin' or use the Filter if needed
- Check the box and click the Install without restart button
If you are unable to find the plugin, you may need to refresh the 'Update Site'.
- Select the Advanced tab (under 'Manage Plugins')
- Click the Check now button at the bottom of the page.
- When 'Done' go back to the update centre and try again.
To build the plugin and run the tests use the following:
Note: for the tests to run you must have p4d in your PATH, to skip tests use the -DskipTests flag.
Lastest SNAPSHOT builds available here.
- Open Jenkins in a browser; e.g. http://jenkins_host:8080
- Browse to 'Manage Jenkins' --> 'Manage Plugins’ and select the Advanced tab.
- Click the Browse button in the 'Upload Plugin' section.
- Find the location of the 'p4.hpi' file and click the Open button.
- Click the Download now and install after restart button (this might be different on the newer version).