Matrix Project1.8Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.609ID: matrix-project
Last released: 10 days ago
Multi-configuration (matrix) project type.
See Building a matrix project for user information.
See all extension points here: Matrix Project Extension Points
| Page: DynamicAxis Plugin — This plugin allows you to define a matrix build axis that is dynamically populated from an environment variable:
| Page: Matrix Groovy Execution Strategy Plugin — A plugin to decide the execution order and valid combinations of matrix projects.
| Page: Yaml Axis Plugin — Matrix project axis creation and exclusion plugin using yaml file (It's similar to .travis.yml)
| Page: Selenium Axis Plugin — Creates an axis based on a local Selenium grid and also build against the SauceLabs Selenium capability at the same time.
| Page: NodeLabel Parameter Plugin — This plugin adds two new parameter types to job configuration - node and label, this allows to dynamically select the node where a job/project should be executed.
| Page: Sauce OnDemand Plugin — This plugin allows you to integrate Sauce Selenium Testing with Jenkins.
If your plug-in is not listed here, then simply add the label matrix-axis-producer to your plug-in wiki page and it will be automatically listed.
- JENKINS-34758 Parameters visibility in child builds (related to SECURITY-170)
- JENKINS-JENKINS-28909 Do not enforce safe characters for axis values (regression from 1.5).
- Now requires 1.609+.
- JENKINS-25221 Use new internal control.
- Fix NullPointerException if swapping between MatrixExecutionStrategies
- JENKINS-25449 Better form validation.
- JENKINS-13554 Cleaner handling of build deletion.
- JENKINS-23614 URL escaping fix.
- JENKINS-9277 JENKINS-23614 JENKINS-25448 Reject invalid axis name/value.
- Display axis name in tooltip.
- JENKINS-27162 Log touchstone build results.
- JENKINS-26582 Errors when starting builds from Git commit notifications.
|Bundled in 1.596.1 and 1.600. Do not update to this release if using an older Jenkins version. If you have already updated, use Plugin Manager » Installed to revert to your previous version.|
- Fixed a security issue related to the combinations filter script. You need to update Jenkins to 1.596.1 or 1.600 to get this fix.
- Automatic deletion of inactive configurations from the disk
- JENKINS-24282 Use noun phrase in the New Item dialog
- JENKINS-19179 Prevent the disabling of matrix configurations (e.g. by checkout failures in Subversion plugin)
- Moved in a file which was accidentally left behind in core.
- Preparing for possible split of test reporting functionality into a plugin.
- Portuguese translation fix.
- JENKINS-22798 Fixed another class loading problem related to split.
- JENKINS-22863 Fixed class loading problem affecting combination filters after split.
- Depending on 1.561 final.
- Split off from core as of 1.561.