Matrix Project1.10Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.609ID: matrix-project
Multi-configuration (matrix) project type.
See Building a matrix project for user information.
See all extension points here: Matrix Project Extension Points
Matrix Axis Extension
Page:Matrix Groovy Execution Strategy Plugin —
A plugin to decide the execution order and valid combinations of matrix projects.
Page:DynamicAxis Plugin —
This plugin allows you to define a matrix build axis that is dynamically populated from an environment variable:
Page:Yaml Axis Plugin — Matrix project axis creation and exclusion plugin using yaml file (It's similar to .travis.yml)
Page:Selenium Axis Plugin —
Creates an axis based on a local Selenium grid and also build against the SauceLabs Selenium capability at the same time.
Both components rebuild before each build to take advantage of any new capabilities.
The Selenium grid uses all capabilities available and the SauceLab one a random subset, which can be configured or disabled.
Page:NodeLabel Parameter Plugin — This plugin adds two new parameter types to job configuration - node and label, this allows to dynamically select the node where a job/project should be executed.
If your plug-in is not listed here, then simply add the label matrix-axis-producer to your plug-in wiki page and it will be automatically listed.
Version 1.7 (May 24, 2016)
- JENKINS-34758 Parameters visibility in child builds (related to SECURITY-170)
Version 1.6 (Jun 18, 2015)
- JENKINS-JENKINS-28909 Do not enforce safe characters for axis values (regression from 1.5).
Version 1.5 (Jun 08, 2015)
- Now requires 1.609+.
- JENKINS-25221 Use new internal control.
- Fix NullPointerException if swapping between MatrixExecutionStrategies
- JENKINS-25449 Better form validation.
- JENKINS-13554 Cleaner handling of build deletion.
- JENKINS-23614 URL escaping fix.
- JENKINS-9277 JENKINS-23614 JENKINS-25448 Reject invalid axis name/value.
- Display axis name in tooltip.
- JENKINS-27162 Log touchstone build results.
- JENKINS-26582 Errors when starting builds from Git commit notifications.
Version 1.4.1 (Feb 27, 2015)
- Fixed a security issue related to the combinations filter script. You need to update Jenkins to 1.596.1 or 1.600 to get this fix.
Version 1.4 (Oct 14, 2014)
- Automatic deletion of inactive configurations from the disk
- JENKINS-24282 Use noun phrase in the New Item dialog
- JENKINS-19179 Prevent the disabling of matrix configurations (e.g. by checkout failures in Subversion plugin)
Version 1.3 (Jul 22, 2014)
- Moved in a file which was accidentally left behind in core.
- Preparing for possible split of test reporting functionality into a plugin.
- Portuguese translation fix.
Version 1.2 (May 07, 2014)
- JENKINS-22798 Fixed another class loading problem related to split.
Version 1.1 (May 06, 2014)
- JENKINS-22863 Fixed class loading problem affecting combination filters after split.
Version 1.0 (Apr 28, 2014)
- Depending on 1.561 final.
Version 1.0 beta 1 (Apr 14, 2014)
- Split off from core as of 1.561.