This plugin integrates Mantis Bug Tracker to Jenkins. Mantis is a free popular web-based bugtracking system written in PHP scripting language.
This plugin decorates Hudson "Changes" HTML to create links to your Mantis issues, and update issues with private / public notes.
As an example, if you committed a change with the following log message (which is configurable see Project Configuration):
fix issue #410
This plugin only supports Mantis 1.1.0 and above.
First, you need to go to system config screen to tell Jenkins where's your Mantis.
- URL - the root URL of your Mantis installation, eg. http://example.org/mantis/
- Version - version of your Mantis installation. 1.1.X or 1.2.X(1.2.0a3 and later, this is experimental)
- User Name, Password - user name and password of your Mantis installation to update relevant Mantis issues.
- %ID% is placeholder which means Mantis issue id.
- Project and Category is mandatory for "File a ticket when build is broken or unstable".
Update Mantis issue
This plugin updates Mantis issues if build is stable or unstable.
File a ticket if build is broken or unstable
In the Post-build Actions section, choose "File a ticket to Mantis" (option).
To Update Mantis issues, Mantis user must have at least "DEVELOPER".
If you have ran into trouble,
- Select New Log Recorder in System log screen.
- Configure Log Recorder. Logger is "hudson.plugins.mantis", log level is "finest". and save.
- Update Mantis issue...
- See System log. Check SOAP request and response.
Use BASIC_AUTH (Workaround)
- "Array to string conversion" while try to connect to mantis(JENKINS-27077).
Version 0.26 (Feb 16, 2015)
- Mantis password written in plain text in build.xml(JENKINS-26831).
Version 0.25 (May 31, 2013)
- View state for newly created Mantis (JENKINS-18038).
Version 0.24 (Apr, 30, 2012)
- Do not update mantis entry for all downstream jobs (JENKINS-11839).
Version 0.23 (Apr, 1, 2012)
- NullPointerException when Category have value : not selected (JENKINS-13215).
Version 0.22 (Mar, 12, 2012)
- NullPointerException when parsing changeset of Matrix project (JENKINS-12849).
- Mantis Plugin causes Configuration Loading Overlay to not disappear (JENKINS-13023).
- added "veiyfy" button under advanced button to check credentials.
- Updated wsdl.
Version 0.21 (Jan, 1, 2012)
- enable to select a subproject for filing a ticket.
Version 0.20 (Oct, 5, 2011) (unstable)
- File a ticket if build is broken or unstable
Version 0.12 (Oct 9, 2011)
- updated wsdl to support Mantisbt 1.28
Version 0.11 (Apr 29, 2011)
- Mantis-Plugin fails again to add a note.(JENKINS-9554, JENKINS-9552)
- Jenkins 1.399 or later required.
- MalformedURLException if malformed url. (JENKINS-9440)
Version 0.10.1 (May 2, 2010)
- Fix 'update relevant mantis issue' is not saved'. (JENKINS-6363)
Version 0.10 (April 4, 2010)
- Support Mantis 1.2.0 (JENKINS-6114).
Version 0.9 (Mar 3, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson.
Version 0.8.3 (Jul 26, 2009)
- Allow empty pattern in form validation.
- check if user has Job.CONFIGURE, not ADMINISTER when configuring project (JENKINS-4077).
- fixed NPE in M2 project (JENKINS-4049).
- replaced deprecated classes and methods.
- Support subversion plugin.
- Saved regexp pattern per build, which enables link in old history even if configuration is changed.
- Regexp pattern support.
- Support Mercurial changelog, which requires Mercurial Plugin 1.15.
- Support Git changelog, which requires Git Plugin 0.5.
- Fixed a bit.
- Record changelog in Mantis note.
- Don't change build status if failing to add note. (JENKINS-3005).
- check permission.
- Hudson 1.281 and later required.
- Supported Mantis 1.2.0a3 and later (experimental) (JENKINS-2877).
- Logged SOAP Request and Response.
- Improved error diagnostics.
- Use default issue id pattern if project configuration has not saved after upgrading (JENKINS-2307).
- Improved performance of hyperlink to mantis.
- Configurable Mantis issue IDs patterns (JENKINS-2117).
- Hyperlink to mantis even if checkbox is not checked (JENKINS-2117).
- Fixed UnknownFormatConversionException (JENKINS-2116).
- Improved Japanese translation.
- Added more logging for debugging.
- The username and password of Mantis installation is now optional.
- Fix JENKINS-2039 (Mantis plugin breaks Job Save).
- Update mantis issue if build status is unstable.
- Support unsigned server certs.
- Support HTTP Basic Authentication(Not Mantis's BASIC_AUTH)
- Fix small bug
- Remove mantisconnect-client-api.jar.
- First version