1) Make sure you have all the latest plugins available: visit /pluginManager/advanced, select 'check now'
2) Get your free loader.io account for load testing: http://loader.io
3) Make note of your loader.io API key: http://loader.io/settings
4) Goto Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins > Available & locate the loader.io plugin and install it
5) Next, you need to add your loader.io API key to the stored credentials (Manage Jenkins > Manage Credentials)
Test your API key, Once verified, click Save.
Using loader.io for post build load tests
* Note: You'll need to first complete a successful test using your loader.io acct (http://loader.io), once completed your load test config will be available in the plugin
1) In your build config, select the Post-build action "loader.io"
2) Select your test template, enter both the Error % & Response time thresholds. Then click Save.
Viewing your loader.io load test results
When load tests are running during your Post-build actions you can view the Console output and monitor the progress
When your build is complete, you can view the report of the loader.io load test
- Initial release