AboutA SmartBear plugin for running LoadComplete tests from Jenkins. The plugin can be used for Freestyle projects and Pipeline jobs. The plugin provides a build step that lets you include LoadComplete tests in your Jenkins builds, and allows you to view test results from within Jenkins.
- Prepare a test computer (node) for automated testing. Make sure the node meets the following requirements to run tests successfully:
- LoadComplete is installed on it and there is an available license.
- The installed LoadComplete version must be 4.95 or later.
- The LC project files must be copied to your job workspace in any convenient way. To copy the files, you can, for example, use the Folder Copy operation of the File Operations plugin.( https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/File+Operations+Plugin)
- Add the LoadComplete Test step to your Jenkins build.
- Customize the step’s properties: specify the LoadComplete project file and select the tests to be run.
- Run the build as you normally would.
After the build run is over, you will see the LoadComplete Test Results link on the build’s page.
Click the link to view the test results. In the subsequent window, click the link in the Test column to explore detailed test results.
You can find complete information on using the plugin in LoadComplete documentation (the Integration With Jenkins topic).
If you have any questions or need assistance with setting up the plugin and configuring step properties, please contact the SmartBear Support Team (https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=LoadComplete).
- Initial release.