JAXB220.127.116.11Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.163ID: jaxb
This plugin is an API plugin aimed at easing the transition for plugins to run correctly in Jenkins running in Java 11.
As an end user, you should generally never have to install this plugin yourself. It is designed to be automatically installed as a dependency for plugins needing to access the JAXB API that has been removed from the JDK in Java 9+.
If you are a developer and your plugin is using JAXB and you cannot remove the dependency:
- If your minimum baseline is < 2.164, you should consider adding an explicitly dependency against it.
- if your minimum baseline is >= 2.164, you must add the dependency against this plugin so your plugin doesn't crash while running on a JRE 11.
- Java 11 Developer Guidelines.
- Known Java 11 Compatibility issues
- Java 11 Support for Jenkins is General Availability