Provides W3C Web Notifications support for builds.
This plugin is compatible with Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox
Other browsers do not support HTML5 notifications right now. You can check this website for details : http://caniuse.com/#feat=notifications
1.5 (released 2015-03-06)
- JENKINS-27222 - Fixes global configuration not saving/loading.
1.3 (released 2014-08-01)
- JENKINS-16236 - upgrade to use current html5 notification spec. Removes html in the notifications but now works again.
1.2 (released 2012-04-06)
- updated minimum required core to v1.455 to pick up prototype.js:1.7
- JENKINS-13138 - Verify action doesn't work with CSRF option
- JENKINS-13322 - Configure tab freezes when using both the HTML5 notifier plugin and the Android Emulator Plugin
- JENKINS-12538 - java.lang.String cannot be cast to net.sf.json.JSONArray
- JENKINS-13038 - HTML5 notifier plugin breaks Jenkins with CSRF protection
1.1 (released 2012-02-02)
- JENKINS-11618 - prototype.js
- added per-job job property to skip notifications
- added ability to only notify on different build result than previous
- cleaned up the notification area html
1.0 (released 2011-10-19)
- initial implementation
- fully I18N compliant