Allows admins to detect orphaned jobs automatically and deactivate or delete these jobs.This is a management tool that helps Jenkins admins to detect orphaned jobs and deletes or disables chosen jobs.
Data cannot be retrieved due to an unexpected error.
- Complete reengineering.
- Spport for Pipelines and Folders.
- Huge performance improvement.
- No more global and job configuration needed.
- Filter jobs by regex.
- ...and much more!
- Bugfix: CSV export
Possibility to change detection rules on start page
- Ignore individual deadlines of job config
- Also show deactivated jobs
- Also show excluded jobs
- Reconfigure deadlines
- Export detected jobs (including all information of overview page) to CSV.
- Detect responsible users (using JobConfigHistory).
- Fix bug if there are other items than instances of AbstractProject.
- Deactivated date of first job config (buggy)
- In the overview page of detected jobs: Possibility to switch to deactivation, to deletion or to ignore of each job retrospectively.
- When performing first job configuration after plugin installation: save timestamp in job config (used in detection of jobs that have never been built).
- Initial release
- Possibility of adding additional detection rules
Other plugins powered by 1&1:
- Build Environment Plugin
- Email Ext Recipients Column Plugin
- JobConfigHistory Plugin
- Job Direct Mail Plugin
- jobtemplates Plugin
- JQS Monitoring Plugin
- JSWidgets Plugin
- Logfilesizechecker Plugin
- Periodic Reincarnation Plugin
- Pom2Config Plugin
- SCM2Job Plugin
- System Load Average Monitor Plugin
- Violation Columns Plugin