This plugin provides an alternate rendering of the Views bar which runs
along the top of all views. This plugin is useful for instances which
have a very large number of views and want a compact
To use the DropDown ViewsTabBar go to Manage Jenkins > Configure System, select it in the Views Tab Bar drop down box and save the configuration.
Some users report performance problems with this plugin enabled under the following conditions: Nested Views Plugin enabled, many Views created, those Views use complex regex in order to filter jobs, and this plugin configured to show job counts (configurable in System Configuration page).
- Added possibility to filter empty views in dropdown list
- Fixed job counts display
- Changed minimal Jenkins version to 1.546
- Fixed JENKINS-13114 - dropdown views taskbar: error when saving jenkins config page
- Fixed JENKINS-13048 dropdown-viewstabbar: cannot save checkbox 'Show Job Counts'
- Fixed JENKINS-10640, compatibility release for Jenkins 1.425 .. new code in that release changed a lot of existing behavior, and we're still playing catch up. There are some other problems with this Jenkins release that will be addressed in future releases.
- Fixed JENKINS-10072, Add option for disabling the count in the dropdown tab name
- Show total jobs in each view (thank you fredg02)
- e.g. View Name (18)
- fully I18N
- initial implementation