URLs can be requested/extended for these UI locations:
- Root page.
- Run changes.
- Test result.
2.3.2 - 3 August 2019
JENKINS-58654: Improve performance of display-url-api-plugin (DisplayURLContext class).
2.3.1 - 26 March 2019
- PR 24: Update the plugin's dependencies so it can build successfully on Java 11.
- PR 22: Minor grammar and spelling fixes.
2.3.0 - 16 November 2018
JENKINS-45478 Add an API that will allow extension plugins to decorate the clickable links additional parameters based on the context within which the link was generated.
2.2.0 – 28 November 2017
- JENKINS-41502 Select provider using a parameter
2.1.0 – 3 October 2017
- JENKINS-41578 Add a system property/environment variable to specify default display url implementation
2.0 – 14 April 2017
- JENKINS-43538 API changes: DisplayURLProvider#getTestUrl() and DisplayURLProvider#getTestURL() was removed to break dependency on JUnit plugin
- There is no known plugins using this API
- If the API is being used via System Groovy or Pipeline scripts, these scrips will need to be updated after the release
1.1.1 – 3 Feb 2017
- Depend on JUnit 1.19 as previous much older version of this plugin appears not to be available in all update center mirrors, causing installation failure.
1.1 – 3 Feb 2017
- JENKINS-41677 Expose display URLs in environment variables
- RUN_DISPLAY_URL – links to the run result
- RUN_CHANGES_DISPLAY_URL – links to the changes page for a run
- JOB_DISPLAY_URL – links to the jobs homepage
1.0.1 – 31 Jan 2017
- JENKINS-41578 Add a system property/environment variable to specify default display url imp
1.0 – 30 Jan 2017
- User can prefer Jenkins Classic or Blue Ocean URLs by changing a preference in their user profile
0.5 – 22 Sept 2016
- API update: Move getRoot() to super class so that implementors can use the default root calculation
0.4 – 22 Sept 2016
- JENKINS-38067 encode URLs with Util.encode
0.3 – 8 Sept 2016
- If the root URL cannot be resolved fall back on "http://unconfigured-jenkins-location/"
- Improve test coverage
0.2 – 1 Sept 2016
- Ensure that folder and job names are encoded
- Fix root URL postfix slash
0.1 – 1 Sept 2016
- Initial version