Display URL API1.1.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.609.3ID: display-url-api
Last released: 2 months ago
Provides an extension point to define alternate URLs for use in notifications.
URLs can be requested/extended for these UI locations:
- Root page.
- Run changes.
- Test result.
- Depend on JUnit 1.19 as previous much older version of this plugin appears not to be available in all update center mirrors, causing installation failure.
- JENKINS-41677 Expose display URLs in environment variables
- RUN_DISPLAY_URL – links to the run result
- RUN_CHANGES_DISPLAY_URL – links to the changes page for a run
- JOB_DISPLAY_URL – links to the jobs homepage
- JENKINS-41578 Add a system property/environment variable to specify default display url imp
- User can prefer Jenkins Classic or Blue Ocean URLs by changing a preference in their user profile
- API update: Move getRoot() to super class so that implementors can use the default root calculation
- JENKINS-38067 encode URLs with Util.encode
- If the root URL cannot be resolved fall back on "http://unconfigured-jenkins-location/"
- Improve test coverage
- Ensure that folder and job names are encoded
- Fix root URL postfix slash
- Initial version
ArchivesGet past versions
This plugin has no labels