|View Digital.ai Deploy on the plugin site for more information.|
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
The Digital.ai Deploy Plugin integrates Jenkins with Digital.ai Deploy by adding three post-build actions to your Jenkins installation:
- Package your application
- Publish your deployment package to Digital.ai Deploy
- Deploy your application
These actions can be executed separately or combined sequentially.
- A supported version of DAI Deploy.
- Jenkins LTS versions supported: from 2.303.1 to 2.319.2
- Java 8
Note: In version 6.0.0 and later, the plugin requires the Jenkins server run Java 8 or later. Versions 4.0.0 through 5.0.3 require Java 7 or later.
- Package a deployment archive (DAR)
- With the artifact(s) created by the Jenkins job
- With other artifacts or resources
- Publish DAR packages to XL Deploy
- Trigger deployments in XL Deploy
- Auto-scale deployments to modified environments
- Execute on Microsoft Windows or Unix slave nodes
- Create a "pipeline as code" in a Jenkinsfile (supported in version 6.1.0 and later)
- RollbackOnError option to rollback to the nearest successful build on failure.
- Global setting for RollbackOnError which defaults to "true" is introduced.
For information about configuring and using the plugin, visit the Digital.ai documentation site.