XebiaLabs XL Deploy7.5.0Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.3ID: deployit-plugin
The XL Deploy Plugin integrates Jenkins with XebiaLabs XL Deployby adding three post-build actions to your Jenkins installation:
- Package your application
- Publish your deployment package to XL Deploy
- Deploy your application
These actions can be executed separately or combined sequentially.
- XL Deploy 4.5.0 or later
- Jenkins LTS version 1.509.1 or later
- Java 8
Note: In version 6.0.0 and later, the plugin requires the Jenkins server run Java 8 or later. Versions 4.0.0 through 5.0.3 require Java 7 or later.
- Package a deployment archive (DAR)
- With the artifact(s) created by the Jenkins job
- With other artifacts or resources
- Publish DAR packages to XL Deploy
- Trigger deployments in XL Deploy
- Auto-scale deployments to modified environments
- Execute on Microsoft Windows or Unix slave nodes
- Create a "pipeline as code" in a Jenkinsfile (supported in version 6.1.0 and later)
For information about configuring and using the plugin, visit the XebiaLabs documentation site.