Devart dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server is designed for establishing the Continuous Integration process in Jenkins when developing SQL Server databases.
dbForge DevOps Automation allows establishing the flowing stages of Continuous Integration within a Jenkins project:
- Build - deploys a database on LocalDB or on a specified SQL Server and generate NuGet package from a Source control repository.
- Execute - executes the SQL scripts.
- Test - runs tSQLt and generates test data.
- Sync - deploys a NuGet package and synchronizes it with a working DB.
- Publish - places a NuGet Package to a NuGet feed for further deployment.
dbForge SQL Tools or dbForge Studio for SQL Server Enterprise edition are required to successfully use dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server plugin. All the tools that are used by dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server have a trial period.
Jenkins version 2.150 or newer is required.
If you have any ideas of how to improve dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server, submit a pull request with your code to us. Upon approval, we will implement the suggested changes.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org