This plugin provides a shared dependency on the ning.com
async-http-client library so that other plugins can co-operate when
using this library.
Beside the dependency to the async library (https://github.com/AsyncHttpClient/async-http-client), this plugin also provides a utility class to help you get the proxyserver instance that is correct for the current jenkins instance.
Typical config setup
AsyncHttpClientConfig.Builder httpClientConfig = new AsyncHttpClientConfig.Builder().setRequestTimeoutInMs(25000) .setProxyServer(AHCUtils.getProxyServer());
For code which is running on the master and is happy to use a shared instance that will be shut down with Jenkins, as of 1.7.8, there is a singleton which keeps an instance configured for the current proxy server:
There is also a responsive mailing list for using the base async-http-client library at: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups\#\\!forum/asynchttpclient\\\|https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups\#\\!forum/asynchttpclient (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups\#\\!forum/asynchttpclient)
- Updated async-http-client dependency to 1.7.24-jenkins-1, which includes some of the security fixes from 1.9.40.
- Updated async-http-client dependency to 1.9.40.
- Updated java level to 7.
- Updated jenkins baseline to 1.625.3.
- Upgraded to 2.9 parent POM.
- Fixed SECURITY-305.
- Updated async-http-client dependency to 1.7.24
- Bump core version to 1.466 and stop bundling slf4j in the hpi file
- Pick up noProxyHosts configuration from Jenkins proxy settings (issue 31823)
- Added AHC.instance() to provide a shared instance for use on the master.
- Updated async-http-client dependency to 1.7.8
- Fixed plugin description when the plugin is installed.
- Updated async-http-client dependency to 1.7.4.
- Changed required core from 1.424 to 1.398 to allow for greater uptake
- Initial release, based on com.ning:async-http-client:1.7.2