Ant1.4Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.596.1ID: ant
This plugin adds Apache Ant support to Jenkins. This functionality used to be a part of the core, but as of Jenkins 1.431, it was split off into separate plugins.
For this plugin to be used, an Ant installation must be specified in the global Jenkins configuration. It can be installed automatically:
- Ant Version: Ant Installation to use. See previous section.
- Targets: Ant targets to invoke. If left blank, default target will be invoked.
- Build File: Build file to use. If left blank, plugin will look for build.xml in the root directory.
- Properties: Additional parameters (typical properties file format) to pass to the build. They are passed like -D(name)=(value)
- Java Options: Custom ANT_OPS.
- Descriptors annotated with @Symbol [JENKINS-37388]
- Update test dependencies.
- Upgrade to new plugin parent pom.
- Fixed regression: empty parameters causing the build to fail [JENKINS-33712]
- Update French translations
- Mmproved documentation
- Label in Plugin Manager
- First release, split off from the core.
- Erroneous release. Initial release is 1.1