This plugin allows you to load test your site using BlazeMeter. Jenkins will show a report generated by the test.
It includes the feature of setting the final build status as good, unstable or failed, based on the reported error percentage, and response time.
Installation & usage
Please, refer to plugin's wiki for further instructions.
- support pipeline;
- support Job DSL;
- support remote agents;
- can download JUnit report after finishing test;
- can download JTL report after finishing test;
- can push JMeter properties for test;
- can push notes for test report;
- logs communication with BlazeMeter server to separate log file (this may simplify issue investigation) - <WORKSPACE>/<build #>/http-log;
- supports proxy server using built-in Jenkins functionality (Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins -> Advanced);