BlazeMeter3.0Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.580.1ID: BlazeMeterJenkinsPlugin
This plugin allows you to load test your site using BlazeMeter. Jenkins will show a report generated by the test.
It includes the feature of setting the final build status as good, unstable or failed, based on the reported error percentage, and response time.
- Job DSL support;
- remote agents support;
- can download junit report after finishing test;
- can download jtl report after finishing test;
- can push jmeter properties for test;
- logs communication with BlazeMeter server to separate log file(this may simplify issue investigation) - <WORKSPACE>/<build #>/http-log;
- supports proxy server using built-in jenkins functionality(Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins -> Advanced);