Yandex Metrica plugin allows to decorate all Jenkins pages with Yandex.Metrica tracking code.
It helps you get descriptive reports and record the actions of individual users, find out what they are searching for on the build system, and how do they use it.
- Jenkins LTS 1.580.1 or higher
- Java SE Runtime Environment 1.7 or higher
- Yandex Metrica's account and counter
Configuration section for this plugin is very simple:
You should specify only "Counter ID" parameter to integrate Jenkins with Yandex Metrica.
How to build the `hpi` file:
1. Clone the git repository:
2. Change directory to the `"yandex-metrica-plugin"` repository:
3. Build the hpi file from source:
4. The hpi file is located at "target/yandex-metrica.hpi".
5. If you would like to run a local Jenkins instance with the plug-in:
You can install the plugin easily by uploading the binary to Jenkins through Plugin Manager UI.
To do so:
- Build binary release. See "Development section" for additional information.
- Go to Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins.
- Switch to the "Advanced" tab.
- In the "Upload Plugin" section, pick the binary downloaded in the first step and press "Upload".
Feel free to file bugs or pull requests here: https://github.com/vbauer/yandex-metrica-plugin.
NB: If you would like to send PR, check your build with `"strict"` profile (it runs PMD and Checkstyle Maven plugins):
1.0 - (3_ october 2015_)
- Initial version