Pipeline: Step API2.11Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.3ID: workflow-step-api
Last released: 21 days ago
API for asynchronous build step primitive.
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
2.11 (Jun 05, 2017)
2.10 (May 22, 2017)
- Feature: provide APIs to format Step arguments to Strings for UI display - JENKINS-37324
- Provide more legible stack traces
2.9 (Feb 08, 2017)
- Redundant recording of causes of interruption, affecting JENKINS-41276 fix.
- Excessive logging in virtual thread dumps; related to JENKINS-41551 fix.
2.8 (Feb 02, 2017)
- JENKINS-41551 Fix a deadlock from calling
2.7 (Jan 10, 2017)
- JENKINS-40909 Enable steps formerly using
AbstractStepExecutionImpl, which for compatibility reasons must continue to do so, to compile without deprecation warnings.
2.6 (Dec 12, 2016)
- JENKINS-39134 Deprecating Guice-based step implementations as this system led to various hard-to-debug problems. Issuing a runtime warning when one such case can be detected.
- Making the test JAR smaller.
2.5 (Oct 31, 2016)
- JENKINS-39275 Make sure diagnostics added in 2.2 do not block a thread indefinitely.
2.4 (Sep 23, 2016)
- Error reporting improvement after build abort.
2.3 (Jul 28, 2016)
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-29922.
- Record exceptions thrown during cleanup from a block step when the block also failed.
2.2 (Jun 29, 2016)
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-31842.
2.1 (May 23, 2016)
- API fix used in JENKINS-31831.
- Javadoc correction used in JENKINS-26156.
- API addition used in JENKINS-26107.