Pipeline: Step API2.9Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.3ID: workflow-step-api
Last released: 16 days ago
API for asynchronous build step primitive.
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
- Redundant recording of causes of interruption, affecting JENKINS-41276 fix.
- Excessive logging in virtual thread dumps; related to JENKINS-41551 fix.
- JENKINS-41551 Fix a deadlock from calling getStatusBounded in StepExecution.toString
- JENKINS-40909 Enable steps formerly using AbstractStepExecutionImpl, which for compatibility reasons must continue to do so, to compile without deprecation warnings.
- JENKINS-39134 Deprecating Guice-based step implementations as this system led to various hard-to-debug problems. Issuing a runtime warning when one such case can be detected.
- Making the test JAR smaller.
- JENKINS-39275 Make sure diagnostics added in 2.2 do not block a thread indefinitely.
- Error reporting improvement after build abort.
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-29922.
- Record exceptions thrown during cleanup from a block step when the block also failed.
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-31842.
- API fix used in JENKINS-31831.
- Javadoc correction used in JENKINS-26156.
- API addition used in JENKINS-26107.