Pipeline: Job2.17Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.62ID: workflow-job
View Pipeline: Job on the plugin site for more information.
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
2.17 (Jan 22, 2018)
- Major Feature: Support Durability Settings for a Pipeline (JENKINS-47300)
- Allows user to greatly reduce IO needs of pipeline and improve performance
- This plugin consumes the setting and will reduce IO under the right settings
- Add property & UX for user to configure the Durability Setting
- Major Feature: Add property and UI for user to mark a Pipeline as do-not-resume-at-restart (JENKINS-33761)
- Requires Jenkins 2.62
2.16 (Dec 4, 2017)
- Feature: label ThreadNames with something meaningful (i.e. for copyLogs) for better diagnosability
- Feature: Add Chinese Translation (thanks LinuxSuRen!)
- Fix JENKINS-46945 - now follow convention of setting Run duration after fireCompleted triggers evaluate
- Fix: Add missing ABORT permission to WorkflowJob (JENKINS-43834)
- Cleanup: Avoid adding PipelineTriggersJobProperty property unless a trigger is defined, and remove redundant Queue task overrides
- Cleanup: Remove redundant calls in obtaining build Environment (JENKINS-29537)
2.15 (Oct 13, 2017)
- JENKINS-46934 - Fix hangs due to build rotation
- JENKINS-46082 - List culprits (SCM committers) responsible for triggering a build and export this to API
- JENKINS-45043 - Fix "changes.title" showing up in the view for Pipeline changes.
- JENKINS-45460 - fix adding triggers after migration from 2.3 or earlier.
2.14.1 (August 2, 2017)
- Added a
2.14 (August 1, 2017)
- Catch Exceptions thrown upon loading the execution and null the execution, as a defense against JENKINS-44548
2.13 (Jun 19, 2017)
Requires Jenkins core 2.62+.
- Internal code simplifications enabled by newer core dependency.
2.12.2 (August 2, 2017)
- Added a
2.12.1 (Jun 19, 2017)
JENKINS-43055 Supporting a new API
- Print a message about a build’s authentication, like a freestyle build would.
- Defend against exceptions thrown by
2.12 (May 16, 2017)
Requires Jenkins core 2.60+. (This is expected to be the basis of the next LTS line.)
- JENKINS-24141 / JENKINS-26100 Support for more standard SCM idioms in Pipeline, such as a culprits list.
2.11.2 (August 2, 2017)
- Added a
2.11.1 (Jun 20, 2017)
Same changes as in 2.12.1 but compatible with older versions of Jenkins.
2.11 (May 12, 2017)
JENKINS-27299 Support for disabling Pipeline jobs.
JENKINS-34716 Support for
pollingREST endpoint on Pipeline jobs.
JENKINS-43396 Include global node properties in environment outside any
- Minor memory leak when builds are being rapidly created and then deleted.
2.10 (Feb 10, 2017)
- JENKINS-40255 SCM list for a job now considers the last successful build if the last completed was a failure.
- JENKINS-33721 Sidepanel option to terminate or kill a build.
- JENKINS-41276 Fixed initialization of causes for build aborts.
- API needed for JENKINS-40521.
2.9 (Nov 10, 2016)
- JENKINS-35098 Work around performance problem in Jenkins 1.x cores.
- Improved exception reporting from
2.8 (Oct 24, 2016)
- JENKINS-38454 Since 2.4, plugins like GitHub Integration Plugin providing triggers which relied on undocumented assumptions may not have worked in Pipeline jobs.
2.7 (Sep 23, 2016)
parallelbranch labels were getting dropped after the end of a block inside the branch.
- JENKINS-30910 Including build parameters as environment variables, which also fixes JENKINS-28447.
- Log file collection could block system threads under unreproducible conditions, leading to apparent hangs.
2.6 (Aug 26, 2016)
- JENKINS-37477 Fixed documentation and Snippet Generator for
- Fixing cleanup of serious bugs in build setup.
- JENKINS-37664 Behave more gracefully in an as-yet-undiagnosed race condition affecting step logs which formerly caused an irrecoverable hang with 100% CPU.
2.5 (Aug 08, 2016)
- Indicating in the build log when a restart occurred.
- Generalized fix for JENKINS-34281 which may fix an unreproducible issue possibly involving the stage view, Jenkins restarts, and access control.
NullPointerExceptionunder unknown conditions, probably following a hard kill.
- Make JENKINS-29922 integration (simplified
propertiesstep syntax) work in Jenkins 1 as well as 2.
2.4 (Jul 28, 2016)
- JENKINS-34547 Converted concurrency setting to a job property, allowing it to be defined in a multibranch
- JENKINS-34005 Converted triggers to a job property for the same reason. (Note that multibranch projects do not need an SCM trigger since branch indexing automatically triggers builds by default.)
- Robustness improvement in case an SCM plugin is disabled.
2.3 (Jun 16, 2016)
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-26130.
2.2 (May 20, 2016)
- JENKINS-34450 Work around a core bug causing deadlocks under some conditions when interrupting builds.
- When using CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise checkpoints, clear stashes whenever discarding build artifacts.
2.1 (Apr 12, 2016)
- Programmatic interruptions of a build such as
Executor.interrupt(Result)were discarding the build status.