This plugin notifies build results via Websocket.
- Notify build result via Websocket
- Offcourse, websocket is independent from browser. You could your favorite laungage to receive realtime build result.
At Manege Jenkins > Configure System > Websocket Notifier, you could configure websocket port.
At (your project) > Configure > Post build Actions, you could enable websokcet notification.
Jenkins Notifier for Chrome supports websocket. So you could receive a notification in realtime.
iPad/iPhone as XFD
If you upload https://github.com/jenkinsci/websocket-plugin/blob/master/xfd.html at same host as jenkins, you could use iPhone/iPad as XFD.
Version 1.0.6 (26 July, 2013)
- Added: "Enable Websocket pings to keep connections alive" option
- Added: "Use status format" option
- Updated: webbit version (0.4.7 -> 0.4.15)
Version 1.0.4 (16 April, 2012)
- Fixed: configurations were not loaded
- Updated: webbit version (0.3.0 -> 0.4.7)
Version 1.0 (6 June, 2011)
- Initial release