Warrior Framework Plugin allows user to integrate Warrior Automation Framework with Jenkins to execute Warrior files
Warrior Framework Plugin installation
1. Navigate to Manage Jenkins → Manage Plugins → Available
2. Install 'Warrior Framework Plugin'
3. Restart Jenkins to complete installation
Running a Jenkins job with Warrior Framework Plugin
1. In Jenkins, navigate to 'New Item' and create a new Job
2. In Build section, click 'Add build step', and select 'Warrior Framework Plugin'
3. Provide values for all required fields(* indicates mandatory field)
- refer 'Configuration' section below
4. Save the changes and click 'Build Now' to run the Job
1. Execute warrior files(case/suite/project)
2. Upload the execution logs to FTP/SFTP/SCP server
Plugin has below sections:
1. Configuration details(mandatory):
Warhorn will be used for setting up the execution environment for Warrior Framework and the details of configuration/input file for warhorn will be specified in this section.
Configuration file can be downloaded either from a git repository or via SFTP.
2. Files to run(mandatory):
Provide relative/absolute path of warrior files - case/suite/project to be executed by Warrior Framework
3. Python path(optional):
Provide the absolute path of Python interpreter or the default python will be used for execution.
4. Copy Warrior log files to remote server(optional):
Provide the details of the system where the log files will be uploaded using FTP/SFTP/SCP
Note - Click the help(?) button in the plugin to know more about each field.
- Minor changes
- Minor changes
- Initial release of the plugin