This plugin allow you to execute test using VsTest command line tool.
This plugin allow you to execute test using
command line tool.
VSTest are test classes for .NET framework which are integrated into Visual Studio.
- Open the system configuration page "Manage Jenkins→Global Tool Configuration"
- Enter the path to the VsTest command line client, that should be used by Jenkins.
- The path location is as instance: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\IDE\CommonExtensions\Microsoft\TestWindow\vstest.console.exe.
Version 1.0.5 (10/24/2017)
- To be updated with description of changes and links to the resolved issues.
Version 1.0.4 (08/31/2014)
- Make trx and coverage files paths available to further build steps in VSTestRunner plugin. (JENKINS-22450)(Pull Requests #2)
Version 1.0.3 (10/21/2013)
- Changed to extend BuildStepDescriptor. (Pull Requests #1)
Version 1.0.2 (07/24/2013)
- Supports Jenkins variable.
I can be used in the following items.
- Test Files
- Settings File
- Test Name
- Test Case Filter
- Command Line Arguments
- I Fixed a bug that was not used by the "Command Line Arguments".
Version 1.0.1 (03/09/2013)
Mod default value.
- Plaform Field: None
- .NET Framework Version Field: None
- Specify a logger for test results. Field: trx
Version 1.0.0 (01/29/2013)