View26 Test-Reporting1.0.4Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.2ID: view26
View View26 Test-Reporting on the plugin site for more information.
This add-on will collect JUnit test results from your builds and submit them as Test Runs and Test Logs to VIEW26. The view26 plugin supports all testing frameworks that are capable of generating JUnit XML format test reports.
After installing, you can set up a post build action and easily configure the connection to your view26 Dashboard by using a API Key generated by adding a API type dashboard.
- Test Cases, Test Runs and Test Set folder automatically created in VIEW26 model for executed JUnit tests
- View JUnit test results for build deployments
- Track JUnit test results across multiple builds
- View the submission status of JUnit tests sent to VIEW26
- Import test cases based of method or class
- After installing VIEW26 Plugin on Jenkins, you can set up a post build action and easily configure the connection to your VIEW26 Dashboard (shown below).
- Build the Jenkins Project. Results are logged as shown below in the Test Result Submission Report.
- Test Execution & Summary charts will automatically be updated in VIEW26 Dashboard
Version 1.0.3 (May 23, 2017)
- Added documentation URL
Version 1.0.2 (May 19, 2017)
- Initial Release