Plugin for Jenkins that provides an after build step task for uploading external code coverage to teamscale.
- Install the plugin on your jenkins server
- Create a freestyle project in Jenkins
- Also specifically checkout the branch which is cloned from jenkins that the plugin works correctly.
- Add the Teamscale Upload plugin as post-build action
- Configure the plugin
- URL: http://www.yoururl.com:port or http://ip-adress:port
- Username: user in Teamscale instance
- IDE Key: generated IDE key for the user
- Project: project in Teamscale
- Partition: The partition of the project to push code coverage to
- Upload Message: Any message for the uploaded data
- File Format: Ant-pattern style to look for files (here: looking in all directories for .simple files)
- Report Format ID: Matching ID in teamscale, ask your teamscale consultant (may be automatic mapped in the future)
Fork or clone https://github.com/jenkinsci/teamscale-upload-plugin
create a new branch with name specifying what you want modify
To build the project locally
To package as
.hpi and .jar for manual installation in jenkins
To run all tests either via maven
or the unit tests in your IDE.
File a PR on master Ask a repository maintainer to approve the PR or become a maintainer yourself
Consider reading this to become a maintainer.
As Maintainer: Consider reading Releasing jenkins plugin
mvn release:prepare release:perform