SiteMonitor0.6Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.650ID: sitemonitor
View SiteMonitor on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Download & Installation
You can download the latest .hpi and install it from the Manage Plugins menu, or install this plugin directly from the Plugins Update Center.
- After installing the plugin, go to job configuration page, select 'Add post-build action', and select 'Monitor Site'.
- Tick the checkbox, add the URL(s) that you want to monitor, add a comma-separated list of response http status (optional) and a timeout (optional), and save the configuration. If you do not specify a list of http responses or a timeout, the monitor operation will get the default values from global configuration.
- Run a build. After it's completed, a link to Site Monitor Report page should appear on the build page. The report page would contain web site status and response code.
- It is also possible to configure success response codes and timeout settings in the global configuration page (Manage Jenkins -> Configure System)
Version 0.5 (April 30, 2019)
- Fix security issue
- Add option to ignore SSL/TLS per site check
Version 0.5 (Dec 14, 2015)
- Override default settings - You can define a custom list of http codes and a timeout for each site (https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-20494)
- Added cookies support - You can now support current session with cookies help (https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-31921). Thanks to @Federico Fissore for his pull request.
- Ignore blank sites - If the URL of a site is blank, that site is ignored (https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-31922).
- Default protocol - If no protocol is typed, http is assumed (https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-31923).
Version 0.4 (Nov 1, 2011)
- https support - accepts any cert
Version 0.2 (Feb 14, 2011)
- Translation updates (Chinese, Japanese)
Version 0.1 (Apr 7, 2010)
- Initial release
Previous Security Warnings
SSL/TLS certificate validation globally and unconditionally disabled
- Affects version 0.5 and earlier