Allows an administrator to specify sites trusted to make JSONP or primitive-XPath REST API requests.
Use Manage Jenkins » Global Security to make this configuration.
- Allow requests without Referer: if checked, then requests with no HTTP Referer will be allowed.
- Domains from which to allow requests: a space and/or newline-separated list of domains to allow requests from.
There is on-line help available for each option.
Version 1.5 and newer
See GitHub releases.
Version 1.4 (2019-09-05)
- JENKINS-57616: Add support for JCasC.
Version 1.3 (2019-05-31)
- Metadata changes only.
Version 1.2 (Oct 17 2017)
- JENKINS-47253: Migration to new parent POM (2.33).
Version 1.1 (Nov 10 2016)
- JENKINS-39470: Migration to new parent POM (2.17).
Version 1.0 (Dec 12 2013)
- Initial release. Relies for now on Jenkins 1.537 so as to use the extension point described in JENKINS-16936.