Adds capability to schedule a build for a later point in time. Asks the user for a date and time and adds the build to the build queue with the respective quiet period.
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
Press the "Schedule Build" link on the project page or use the schedule build action in the list view.
Then select date and time when to schedule the build.
The build will be added to the build queue with the respective quiet period.
Configure Schedule Build Plugin
The configuration of the schedule build plugin is very simple. There are only two parameters on the Jenkins system configuration page.
The default time which is set when a user wants to schedule a build may be configured and time zone used by the plugin, which might differ from the system time zone.
- Add support for scheduling with higher accuracy (thanks matsuu for the PR)
- Add support scheduling pipeline jobs (thanks neuhausjulian for the PR)
- Add possibility to configure time zone (thanks ArKniiD for the PR)
- Fix 404 issue when running jenkins on non-standard port JENKINS-42060, JENKINS-31261
- Fix https redirect error JENKINS-38686
- Fix GET trigger link error JENKINS-28961 (thanks phippu for the PR)