Redmine Metrics Report1.0.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.7.3ID: redmine-metrics-report
This plugin aggregates redmine issues by the specified custom query and creates html report using google chart.
How To Use
- Open project configure page, in build section click [Add build step] -> [Generate Redmine Metrics Report].
- Click [Add] to add multiple Redmine Projects.
- Specify Redmine Info.
In the Post-build Actions, use the [HTML Publisher Plugin] to display the generated html reports.
- After the project is built successfully, click [Redmine Report] on the side menu to see the report.
- Issue Increment Chart (Open Issues)
- Issue Open & Close Chart
- Assignee Chart
Version 1.0.1 (Oct 31, 2018)
- Minor bug fix.
- Add description for field [project name].
Version 1.0.0 (Sep 27, 2018)
- Initial release.