A simple plug-in to invoke R interpreter and execute an R script.
You can also use environment variables, tokens created by other plug-ins or parameters via
This will print something similar to Date: 2014-02-17_15-48-59
Additional instructions can be found on the BioUno project site
For commercial support, please get contact us via @tupilabs
- pull request #1: Make plugin compatible to Jenkins Pipeline plugin
- pull request #3: Revert "Make plugin compatible to Jenkins Pipeline plugin"
- pull request #4: Add Jenkins Pipeline compatibility
- pull request #2: Use codemirror styles for textarea input (i.e. syntax highlighting). (thanks to @kadrach)
- Fixing plug-in name in pom.xml and creating Wiki page.
- Initial release.
- Use Jenkins built-in editor with syntax highlighting (check if it supports R)